The movie Blood Song (1982) is a horror film directed by Robert Angus and Alan J. Levi. The story follows a psychopath who escapes from a mental institution and embarks on a murder spree. His path of terror leads him to target a young handicapped girl, who becomes the focus of his twisted obsession.
The movie Blood Song (1982) begins with the escape of a deranged psychopath from a mental institution. As he evades capture, he sets out on a killing spree, leaving a trail of brutal murders in his wake. The psychopath’s twisted mind fixates on a young handicapped girl, who becomes his primary target.
As the psychopath closes in on his victim, the young girl,with limited mobility, must outsmart her relentless pursuer and find a way to escape his clutches. The movie delves into the psychological terror and suspense as the girl fights for her life against a sadistic killer.
- Donna Wilkes as Marion
- Richard Jaeckel as Detective
- Antoinette Bower as Mrs. Devereaux
- Craig Clyde as Dr. Berrisford
- Frank McDonald as Mr. Devereaux
- The movie Blood Song (1982) is also known as “Dream Slayer”.
- Blood Song received limited theatrical release and gained a cult following among fans of 1980s horror films.
-  https://www.imdb.com/title/tt0083660/
-  https://www.rottentomatoes.com/m/blood_song
-  https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Creepshow