The movie Demented (1980) is an American rape and revenge horror film directed by Arthur Jeffreys. The story follows Linda Rodgers, a married woman who has been traumatized after being gang-raped and subsequently institutionalized. While in the institution, Linda suffers from nightmares and is under the care of her unfaithful husband, Matt Rodgers.
The movie Demented (1980) takes a dark turn when a group of masked youths decides to invade Linda’s house as a prank. The invasion triggers Linda’s suppressed trauma and she finally snaps, seeking violent revenge against her tormentors.
The film explores themes of trauma, revenge, and the psychological toll of violence. It delves into the depths of Linda’s psyche as she confronts her past and takes matters into her own hands. Demented (1980) is a harrowing portrayal of a woman pushed to her limits and the consequences of her actions.
Will Linda be able to find justice and closure, or will her descent into darkness consume her? Watch Demented (1980) to witness the chilling journey of a woman seeking vengeance.
- Sallee Young as Linda Rodgers
- Harry Reems (credited as Bruce Gilchrist) as Matt Rodgers
- Deborah Alter as Annie
- Kathryn Clayton as Carol
- Bryan Charles as Dr. Dillman
- Edward Talbot ‘Chip’ Matthews as Mark
– The movie Demented (1980) is an American rape and revenge horror film directed by Arthur Jeffreys.
– The film explores themes of trauma, revenge, and the psychological toll of violence.
– Demented (1980) is also known as “Savage Lust”.