The movie Demonoid (1981), also known as Demonoid: Messenger of Death, is a Mexican supernatural horror film directed by Alfredo Zacarías. The plot centers around a group of explorers who discover a mysterious hand in Mexico that causes madness and death to whoever possesses it . The hand is believed to be connected to an ancient curse, and as the hand changes ownership, it unleashes a wave of terror and violence.
The movie follows the journey of the cursed hand as it passes from person to person, leaving a trail of destruction in its wake. In the movie Demonoid (1981), each new owner becomes possessed by an evil force, leading them to commit heinous acts. A group of individuals must come together to find a way to break the curse and stop the hand’s reign of terror.
- Samantha Eggar as Jennifer Baines
- Stuart Whitman as Father Cunningham
- Roy Jenson as Mark Baines
- Victor Buono as Dr. Molinar
- Edith González as Maria
- Michael Pataki as Father John
- Demonoid (1981) is also known as Demonoid: Messenger of Death .
- The film was directed by Alfredo Zacarías and gained a cult following over the years .
- Demonoid combines elements of possession and supernatural horror to create a suspenseful and terrifying experience .