The movie Fear No Evil (1981) is a horror film directed by Frank LaLoggia. The plot revolves around a seventeen-year-old student who discovers that he is the Antichrist . As he comes to terms with his true identity, he becomes locked in a battle with two female-incarnate archangels who are determined to stop him from fulfilling his destiny.
In the movie Fear No Evil (1981) the protagonist Andrew Williams must navigate the challenges of his newfound powers and the conflicting forces that seek to control him. As the battle between the forces of darkness and light intensifies, the fate of the world hangs in the balance.
- Stefan Arngrim as Andrew Williams
- Elizabeth Hoffman as Mrs. Williams
- Kathleen Rowe McAllen as Julie
- Frank Birney as Mr. Williams
- Barry Cooper as Father Daly
- Richard Jay Silverthorn as Gabriel
- Fear No Evil is the directorial debut of Frank LaLoggia .
- The film won the 1981 Saturn Award for Best Low-Budget Film .
- Fear No Evil combines horror and religious themes to explore the battle between good and evil .