The movie Friday the 13th Part III (1982) follows the story of Jason Voorhees, who as a child drowned off the waters of Camp Crystal Lake. Years later, a group of friends arrive at a cabin near Crystal Lake for a weekend getaway. The group includes Chris Higgins, who has a traumatic past with the lake. As the group settles in, Jason begins stalking and killing them one by one, using his signature machete. The group of friends must fight for their survival against the relentless killer.
As the killings continue, the group becomes increasingly desperate to escape from the cabin and the surrounding area. They try to barricade themselves inside the cabin, but Jason manages to break through. The group splits up, with some trying to escape in a van while others try to find help. However, Jason is always one step ahead, and the group members continue to be killed off.
The movie Friday the 13th Part III (1982) is known for its use of 3D technology, which was a novelty at the time.
- Dana Kimmell as Chris Higgins
- Paul Kratka as Rick
- Tracie Savage as Debbie
- Jeffrey Rogers as Andy
- Catherine Parks as Vera
- Larry Zerner as Shelly
- Richard Brooker as Jason Voorhees
- The movie Friday the 13th Part III (1982) was the first in the series to feature Jason Voorhees wearing his now-iconic hockey mask.
- The movie was originally released in 3D, which was a novelty at the time.
- The movie’s original title was “Friday the 13th Part 3: 3D”.
- The movie was filmed on location in California.
-  https://www.imdb.com/title/tt0083972/plotsummary/
-  https://www.imdb.com/title/tt0083972/
-  https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Friday_the_13th_Part_III