The movie Full Moon High (1981) is a horror comedy film directed by Larry Cohen. The plot follows a high school student named Tony Walker, played by Adam Arkin, who is bitten by a werewolf while on a trip to Romania . Tony returns to his hometown and tries to keep his newfound lycanthropy a secret, but soon realizes that he cannot control his transformations.
The movie Full Moon High (1981) explores the challenges that Tony faces as he tries to navigate high school life while dealing with his werewolf curse. He falls in love with a fellow student, played by Roz Kelly, and must find a way to control his transformations in order to win her heart. Meanwhile, a group of vampire hunters, led by Ed McMahon, are hot on Tony’s trail.
- Adam Arkin as Tony Walker
- Roz Kelly as Miss Montgomery
- Ed McMahon as Col. William Kary
- Alan Arkin as Dr. Brand
- Joey Bishop as Mayor
- Kenneth Mars as Coach
- Full Moon High was directed by Larry Cohen, known for his work in the horror genre .
- The film was released in 1981 and gained a cult following for its unique blend of horror and comedy .
- The movie features a cameo by Larry Cohen as a man who is bitten by a werewolf .
- IMDb – Full Moon High (1981)
- Rotten Tomatoes – Full Moon High (1981)
- AllMovie – Full Moon High (1981)