The movie Galaxy of Terror (1981) is a science fiction horror film directed by Bruce D. Clark. The story follows a rescue space ship crew who embark on a mission to retrieve the surviving crew of a spaceship that crashed on a distant planet. However, as they explore the planet, they encounter horrifying and deadly creatures that seem to be manifestations of their own fears and imaginations.
The movie Galaxy of Terror (1981) combines elements of science fiction and horror..
- Edward Albert as Cabren
- Erin Moran as Alluma
- Ray Walston as Kore
- Taaffe O’Connell as Dameia
- Grace Zabriskie as Captain Trantor
- Galaxy of Terror (1981) was produced by Roger Corman through New World Pictures.
- The film was originally intended to be a low-budget exploitation film, but director Bruce D. Clark aimed to make it more ambitious and visually striking.
- The production of Galaxy of Terror (1981) faced various challenges, including a limited budget and a tight shooting schedule.