The movie He Knows You’re Alone (1980) is a slasher film directed by Armand Mastroianni. The story follows a young bride-to-be who becomes the target of a serial killer in Staten Island. As the wedding day approaches, the bride finds herself being stalked by the relentless killer, causing her to live in constant fear.
Desperate for help, the bride reaches out to a former lover for support. Together, they must find a way to outsmart the killer and escape his clutches before it’s too late. As the tension builds, the movie explores themes of suspense, fear, and the lengths one will go to survive.
He Knows You’re Alone (1980) is a classic example of the slasher genre that gained popularity during the 1980s.
- Caitlin O’Heaney as Amy Jensen
- Don Scardino as Marvin
- Elizabeth Kemp as Nancy
- Tom Rolfing as Ray Carlton
- Lewis Arlt as Det. Len Gamble
- He Knows You’re Alone (1980) is the directorial debut of Armand Mastroianni.
- The film was originally titled “Blood Wedding” but was changed to “He Knows You’re Alone” for its release.
- Tom Hanks makes his feature film debut with a small role in the movie.
- Rotten Tomatoes: This review aggregator provides an overview of critical reviews for He Knows You’re Alone (1980).
- IMDb: This user-generated review platform offers a variety of reviews from viewers who have watched the film.
-  “He Knows You’re Alone (1980) – Turner Classic Movies – TCM”
-  “AI May Kill Us All, but It’ll Never Write a Good Movie : r/Screenwriting – Reddit”