The movie Jaws 3-D (1983) is a horror film directed by Joe Alves. It is the third installment in the Jaws franchise. The story takes place at SeaWorld, a marine theme park, where a giant thirty-five-foot shark becomes trapped and wreaks havoc on the visitors. The movie follows the efforts of the sons of police chief Brody to rescue everyone and stop the deadly shark.
The movie begins with the opening of a new underwater tunnel at SeaWorld. However, the celebration is short-lived when a great white shark enters the park and becomes trapped inside. As the shark begins to attack and terrorize the visitors, chaos ensues. The park’s management, including marine biologist Kathryn Morgan, must find a way to stop the shark and save the lives of the people trapped in the park.
As the situation escalates, the park’s owner, Calvin Bouchard, is more concerned with protecting the park’s reputation and profits than with the safety of the visitors. Meanwhile, Kathryn teams up with Michael Brody, the son of the late police chief, to devise a plan to capture or kill the shark. They are joined by a team of experts, including shark hunter Philip FitzRoyce.
- Dennis Quaid as Michael Brody
- Bess Armstrong as Kathryn Morgan
- Simon MacCorkindale as Philip FitzRoyce
- Louis Gossett Jr. as Calvin Bouchard
- John Putch as Sean Brody
- Lea Thompson as Kelly Ann Bukowski
- The movie Jaws 3-D (1983) was originally intended to be filmed in 3D, hence the title. However, the 3D effects were poorly received, and subsequent releases of the film were in standard 2D.
- The mechanical shark used in the film was nicknamed “Bruce” after the mechanical shark used in the original Jaws film.
- Jaws 3-D was the final film in the Jaws franchise to be directed by Joe Alves.
-  http://juntajuleil.blogspot.com/2015/05/film-review-jaws-3-d-1983-joe-alves.html?m=1
-  https://www.imdb.com/title/tt0085750/plotsummary/