The movie Monstroid (1980) is a horror film directed by Herbert L. Strock and Kenneth Hartford. The story takes place in a small Colombian village that is plagued by a terrifying creature emerging from a nearby lake. The creature is the result of pollution caused by a corrupt chemical company.
When the creature begins attacking and terrorizing the villagers, the chemical company sends a specialist named Jim Mitchum to investigate and deal with the situation. As Mitchum delves deeper into the mystery, he uncovers the dark secrets of the company’s pollution and the true nature of the monstrous creature.
The movie Monstroid (1980) explores themes of environmental destruction, corporate greed, and the consequences of human interference with nature. As Mitchum races against time to save the village, he must confront the monster and find a way to stop its rampage.
- Jim Mitchum as Specialist
- John Carradine as Mayor
- Anthony Eisley as Company Executive
- Wendy Schaal as Susan
- James Mitchum as Mitchum
– The movie Monstroid (1980) is a horror film directed by Herbert L. Strock and Kenneth Hartford.
– The film explores themes of environmental destruction and corporate greed.
– Monstroid (1980) is also known as “Monstroid: It Came from the Lake”.