The movie Murder Syndrome (1981) is an Italian giallo film directed by Riccardo Freda. The story follows a group of friends who gather at a secluded mansion for a weekend getaway. However, their peaceful retreat turns into a nightmare when a mysterious killer begins targeting them one by one.
- Stefano Patrizi as Stefano D’Archangelo
- Annarita Grapputo as Laura
- Carlo De Mejo as Carlo
- Patrizia Behn as Patrizia
- Giuseppe Mannajuolo as Giuseppe
- Elisa Kadigia Bove as Elisa
- Angelo Arquilla as Angelo
- The movie Murder Syndrome (1981) is also known as “Black Widow” or “Insane” in some regions.
- The film is part of the giallo genre, which is characterized by its blend of mystery, thriller, and horror elements.
- Murder Syndrome was directed by Riccardo Freda, who is considered one of the pioneers of Italian horror cinema.