The movie Night School (1981) is a horror film directed by Ken Hughes. The plot revolves around a series of brutal murders that occur in Boston, targeting female students of a night school . The killer’s modus operandi involves decapitating his victims, leaving the police baffled and the city in fear.
Investigating the case is Lieutenant Judd Austin, played by Leonard Mann, who is determined to catch the killer and put an end to the reign of terror. As the body count rises, Austin teams up with a local teacher named Eleanor Adjai, portrayed by Rachel Ward, who becomes a potential target of the killer.
The movie delves into the dark secrets of the night school and its students, uncovering a web of deceit, betrayal, and hidden identities. As Austin and Adjai dig deeper, they discover a shocking connection between the victims and the night school itself, leading them closer to the identity of the killer.
- Leonard Mann as Lieutenant Judd Austin
- Rachel Ward as Eleanor Adjai
- Drew Snyder as Vincent Millett
- Joseph R. Sicari as Professor Millett
- Nicholas Cairis as Detective Holden
- Karen MacDonald as Carol
- The movie was filmed in Boston, Massachusetts.
- The film was released on October 30, 1981, by Paramount Pictures.