The movie Nightkill (1980) is a psychological thriller directed by Ted Post. The story revolves around Katherine Atwell, the wife of a wealthy and cruel industrialist. Katherine is trapped in an unhappy marriage and begins an affair with a man named Donner. Together, they hatch a plan to poison Katherine’s husband and make it look like an accident.
However, their plan takes a dark turn when Katherine’s husband discovers their affair. In a fit of rage, he attempts to kill Katherine, but Donner intervenes and kills him instead. The movie Nightkill (1980) follows the aftermath of the murder as Katherine and Donner try to cover up their crime and evade suspicion.
As the investigation into the industrialist’s death unfolds, Katherine becomes the prime suspect. She must navigate a web of deception and betrayal to prove her innocence and protect herself and Donner. The movie delves into themes of greed, manipulation, and the lengths people will go to protect their secrets.
- Robert Mitchum as Donner
- Jaclyn Smith as Katherine Atwell
- Mike Connors as Wendell Atwell
- James Franciscus as Peter Turner
- Sylvia Sidney as Mrs. Atwell
– The movie Nightkill (1980) is a psychological thriller directed by Ted Post.
– The film explores themes of greed, manipulation, and the consequences of secrets.
– Nightkill (1980) is also known as “Night Kill”.