The movie Oasis of the Zombies (1982) is a horror film directed by Jesús Franco. The story follows a group of individuals who embark on an expedition in the African desert to search for a hidden treasure rumored to have been buried by the German army during World War II. However, they soon discover that the desert is infested with Nazi zombies.
The movie Oasis of the Zombies (1982) centers around the group’s journey as they encounter the undead soldiers. As they delve deeper into the desert, they must confront the relentless and bloodthirsty zombies who are determined to protect the hidden treasure at all costs.
The movie Oasis of the Zombies (1982) combines elements of war, adventure, and horror.
- Manuel Gélin as Robert Blabert
- France Lomay as Eva
- Jeff Montgomery as Kurt
- Myriam Landson as Livia
- Eric Viellard as Karl
- Henri Lambert as Colonel Kurt Meitzell
- The movie Oasis of the Zombies (1982) was directed by Jesús Franco, a prolific Spanish filmmaker known for his work in the horror genre.
- The film features a combination of war and zombie elements, creating a unique blend of genres.
- Oasis of the Zombies is often regarded as a low-budget B-movie with limited production values.
- The film incorporates stock footage and features extended close-ups of spiders, adding to its unconventional style.
-  https://letterboxd.com/film/oasis-of-the-zombies/
-  https://moviesandmania.com/2020/02/10/oasis-of-the-zombies-reviews-movie-film-horror-1981-overview/
-  https://horrorandsons.com/2015/04/20/horror-and-sons-review-oasis-of-the-zombies-1982/