The movie One Dark Night (1982) is a supernatural horror film directed by Tom McLoughlin. The story follows a group of high school students who are part of a club called “The Sisters.” As part of their initiation, they are required to spend the night in a mausoleum. The main character, Julie, is not interested in joining the club and decides to spend the night alone in the mausoleum.
The movie One Dark Night (1982) takes a turn when it is revealed that a recently deceased psychic, Raymar, has the ability to bring the dead back to life. Raymar’s body is stored in the same mausoleum where Julie and the other students are spending the night. Raymar’s spirit possesses the corpses in the mausoleum, causing them to come back to life and terrorize the students.
As the movie progresses, Julie must confront her fears and fight for her survival against the reanimated corpses. She is aided by a psychic investigator named Allan, who is investigating Raymar’s death and the strange occurrences at the mausoleum. Together, they must find a way to stop Raymar’s spirit and the undead before it’s too late.
- Meg Tilly as Julie Wells
- E.G. Daily as Leslie Winslow
- Adam West as Allan McKenna
- Robin Evans as Carol Mason
- David Mason Daniels as Steve
- Leslie Speights as Kitty
- The movie One Dark Night (1982) was filmed in Los Angeles, California.
- The film’s budget was approximately $800,000.
- The movie was originally titled “Rest in Peace” but was changed to “One Dark Night” before its release.
- The film features makeup effects by Tom Burman, who also worked on films such as Invasion of the Body Snatchers (1978) and The Thing (1982).
-  https://imdb.com/title/tt0086050/reviews
-  https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/One_Dark_Night
-  https://www.rogerebert.com/reviews/one-dark-night-1983