The movie Paranoid (2000) is a British thriller directed by Ash Smith.
Chloe Keane is a successful American fashion model living in London whose life is turned upside down after a fateful weekend getaway. She and her boyfriend accept an invitation to attend a lavish party hosted by Stan, a once-popular rock star, at his secluded country estate.
Upon arriving, Chloe finds Stan’s family eccentric and off-putting. However, the party is in full swing and she tries to make the best of it. The next morning, Chloe awakens feeling groggy only to discover her boyfriend has mysteriously left without her.
To Chloe’s shock and horror, she has been handcuffed to the bed and realizes her drink must have been drugged. Trapped and isolated in the strange house, Chloe confronts Stan and his peculiar family, desperate to find her boyfriend and escape. But they seem to have sinister plans in store for her.
- Stephen Dillane as Dr. Howard
- Neve Campbell as Jessica
- Stanley Tucci as Dr. Gareth DUbman
- Jessica Brown Findlay as Chloe Keane
- Indira Varma as Rachel
- Filmed at the Millbrook hospital facility in New Zealand
- Directed by music video director Ash Smith
- Also known as “Paranoia” in some markets
- Premiered on BBC television in the UK
 Rotten Tomatoes