The movie Samurai Reincarnation (1981) is a Japanese chambara epic directed by Kinji Fukasaku. The story is set in feudal Japan and follows the legendary swordsman Musashi Miyamoto, who is reincarnated in modern times to battle the evil sorcerer Amakusa Shiro Tokisada. Musashi Miyamoto, along with his loyal followers, must confront Amakusa and his army of supernatural warriors to save the world from destruction.
The movie Samurai Reincarnation (1981) is known for its intense swordplay, action-packed sequences, and supernatural elements. The film combines historical figures with elements of fantasy and horror,.
- Shin’ichi Chiba as Musashi Miyamoto
- Kenji Sawada as Amakusa Shiro Tokisada
- Akiko Kana as Otsu
- Ken Ogata as Kojiro Sasaki
- Hiroyuki Sanada as Jubei Yagyu
- Yûko Natori as Akemi
- Isao Natsuyagi as Yagyu Tajima-no-kami Munenori
- The movie Samurai Reincarnation (1981) is based on the novel “Reincarnation of Kwaïdan” by Futaro Yamada.
- The film features an all-star cast of Japanese actors, including Shin’ichi Chiba, who is known for his roles in martial arts films.
- The movie incorporates elements of Japanese folklore and mythology, blending historical figures with supernatural themes.