The movie Satan’s Baby Doll (1982), also known as La bimba di Satana, is an Italian horror film directed by Mario Bianchi. The story revolves around a wealthy family living in a remote castle. The family is plagued by supernatural occurrences and the influence of Satan. As the family members become entangled in a web of evil, they must confront their darkest fears and fight for their lives.
The movie Satan’s Baby Doll (1982) begins with the wealthy family residing in a castle. The family consists of a husband, wife, and their daughter, Miria. They are also accompanied by Isidro, a loyal servant. Strange and supernatural events start to unfold in the castle, indicating the presence of dark forces. The family becomes increasingly aware of the influence of Satan and the impending danger they face.
As the story progresses, the family encounters a mysterious visitor named Juan Suarez, who seems to have a connection to the supernatural occurrences. The family members find themselves trapped in a nightmarish situation, as they are tormented by demonic forces and their own inner demons. They must confront their fears and unravel the secrets of the castle to break free from the clutches of evil.
The movie Satan’s Baby Doll (1982) delves into themes of possession, occult rituals, and the battle between good and evil.
- Jaqueline Dupré as Miria
- Marina Hedman as Isabella
- Aldo Sambrell as Juan Suarez
- Giuseppe Carbone as Isidro
- The movie Satan’s Baby Doll (1982) was released in Italy under the title “La bimba di Satana”.
- The film features elements of supernatural horror, possession, and occult rituals.
- Satan’s Baby Doll is known for its atmospheric cinematography and eerie soundtrack.
-  https://www.imdb.com/title/tt0080438/
-  https://www.rottentomatoes.com/m/satans_baby_doll
-  https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Satan%27s_Baby_Doll