The movie Scared to Death (1980) is a horror film directed by William Malone. The story follows a series of hideous murders that are taking place in a small town. Inspector Capell and cop-turned-novelist Lonergan are assigned to investigate the gruesome killings.
As they delve deeper into the case, they discover that the murders are connected to a synthetic genetic organism that has been unleashed in the town. The organism, created by a deranged scientist, is wreaking havoc and targeting unsuspecting victims.
The movie Scared to Death (1980) follows the intense investigation as Capell and Lonergan race against time to stop the creature and uncover the truth behind its creation. As the body count rises, they must confront their own fears and face the terrifying reality of the situation.
With the town gripped by fear and panic, Capell and Lonergan must find a way to destroy the creature before it claims more innocent lives. The film combines elements of sci-fi, horror, and creature action to create a suspenseful and thrilling experience.
- John Stinson as Inspector Capell
- Toni Janotta as Lonergan
- John Daly as Dr. David Young
- Diana Davidson as Dr. Laura Scott
- Jonathan David Moses as Dr. Paul Scott
– The movie Scared to Death (1980) is a horror film directed by William Malone.
– The film blends elements of sci-fi, horror, and creature action.
– Scared to Death (1980) is also known as “Scared to Death: Syngenor”.