The movie Sleepwalker (2000) is a Swedish horror-thriller film directed by Johannes Runeborg and written by Johan Brännström. The film follows Ulrik Hansson, a 45-year-old Swedish architect who lives with his wife Monika and their two children in a residential district. One night, Ulrik wakes up to find his family missing and his bed drenched in blood. He begins to conduct his own investigation to find out what happened to his family. As he delves deeper into the mystery, he discovers that he has a history of sleepwalking and may have been involved in the disappearance of his family.
- Ralph Carlsson as Ulrik Hansson
- Ewa Carlsson as Monika Hansson
- Anders Palm as Lennart
- Tuva Novotny as Sara
- The movie Sleepwalker (2000) was filmed in Stockholm, Sweden.
- The film was released in cinemas on August 4, 2000.
- Sleepwalking is a real disorder that affects approximately 4% of adults.
- The film explores the biopsychosocial model of violence when sleepwalking.