The movie Slumber Party Massacre III (1990) is the third installment in the Slumber Party Massacre slasher film series. It was directed by Sally Mattison and stars Keely Christian, Brittain Frye, and Maria Ford.
The movie Slumber Party Massacre III (1990) follows a group of high school seniors enjoying one final slumber party before graduation. The girls include fun-loving Jackie, her shy sister Trina, and their friends Diane, Sara, and Maria. During the party, Diane’s neighbor Mr. Contant harasses the girls while wearing a drilling mask. Unbeknownst to them, the real killer Driller Killer has escaped and is on the loose targeting teens.
As the night continues, the Driller Killer picks off the girls one by one in gory fashion, using his massive power drill to impale them. The girls realize the danger too late and attempts to fight back lead to brutal deaths. ultimately, only Jackie and Trina are left to face off against the masked psychopath. After a struggle, the sisters manage to defeat the Driller Killer and stop his killing spree.
- Keely Christian as Jackie
- Brittain Frye as Trina
- Maria Ford as Maria
- Lulu Wilson as Sara
- Sally Mattison as Diane
- Made on a budget of only $250,000.
- Director Sally Mattison was only 25 years old.
- Was considered lost media for many years until resurfacing in 2017.
- Features extensive product placement for Dr. Pepper.
- The Disappearance and Rediscovery of Slumber Party Massacre III – Bloody Disgusting