The movie The Creature Wasn’t Nice (1981), also known as Spaceship or Naked Space, is a science fiction comedy film directed by Bruce Kimmel. The plot follows the crew of a spaceship on a mission to Mars who discover an unknown substance and bring it aboard their ship . The substance turns out to be a dangerous alien creature that begins to wreak havoc on the crew . As the crew members are killed off one by one, they must find a way to stop the creature and save themselves.
The movie The Creature Wasn’t Nice (1981) is a parody of the science fiction horror film Alien, with Leslie Nielsen in a role similar to his comedic performances in Airplane! and Naked Gun .
- Leslie Nielsen as Captain Jamieson
- Cindy Williams as Annie McHugh
- Gerrit Graham as Rodzinski
- Patrick Macnee as Dr. Stark
- Ann Turkel as Wendy
- Bruce Kimmel as Neil
- The Creature Wasn’t Nice is also known as Spaceship and Naked Space .
- The film was released in 1981 and gained a cult following for its unique blend of science fiction, horror, and comedy .
- The Creature Wasn’t Nice was completely re-edited by the producers and released on home video under the title Spaceship/Naked Space .
- Turner Classic Movies – The Creature Wasn’t Nice (1981)
- StudioBinder – The Best Movie Taglines
- IMDb – The Creature Wasn’t Nice (1981)