The movie The House on Sorority Row (1982) is a slasher film directed by Mark Rosman. The story follows a group of sorority sisters who decide to throw a graduation party in their sorority house. However, their plans are disrupted when their strict house mother refuses to let them have the party. In retaliation, the girls decide to play a prank on her by stealing her cane and hiding it.
Unfortunately, the prank goes horribly wrong when the house mother suffers a heart attack and dies. The girls panic and decide to hide the body in the pool. However, their secret is soon discovered when a mysterious figure begins stalking and killing them one by one.
- Kate McNeil as Katherine
- Eileen Davidson as Vicki
- Janis Ward as Liz
- Robin Meloy as Jeanie
- Harley Jane Kozak as Diane
- Jodi Draigie as Stevie
- The movie The House on Sorority Row (1982) was inspired by the urban legend of a dead body being hidden in a sorority house.
- The film was initially met with controversy and censorship due to its graphic violence and sexual content.
- The House on Sorority Row has since gained a cult following for its suspenseful atmosphere and memorable kills.
- The film’s score was composed by Richard Band, known for his work in horror and science fiction films.
-  https://imdb.com/title/tt0085694/keywords/
-  https://imdb.com/title/tt0085694/
-  https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_House_on_Sorority_Row
-  https://www.rogerebert.com/reviews/the-house-on-sorority-row-1983