The movie The Nesting (1981), also known as Phobia, is a horror film directed by Armand Weston. The plot follows a successful writer named Lauren Cochran, played by Robin Groves, who moves to a secluded mansion in the countryside to overcome her agoraphobia . As Lauren settles into her new home, she begins to experience terrifying visions and encounters with supernatural entities.
The movie explores the dark history of the mansion and the malevolent forces that reside within. Lauren becomes increasingly entangled in a web of supernatural occurrences, haunted by the spirits of the past. As she delves deeper into the mysteries of the house, she uncovers a shocking secret that threatens her sanity and her life.
- Robin Groves as Lauren Cochran
- Christopher Loomis as Alex Hellman
- Michael David Lally as Walter
- John Carradine as Col. LeBrun
- Gloria Grahame as Florinda Costello
- Bill Rowley as Dr. Webb
- The Nesting is also known as Phobia .
- The film was released in 1981 and gained a cult following for its atmospheric and suspenseful nature .
- The Nesting was directed by Armand Weston, known for his work in the horror genre .