The movie The Scorpion with Two Tails (1982), also known as Assassinio al cimitero etrusco in Italian, is a horror film directed by Sergio Martino. The story follows a young woman named Jane who inherits a villa in Italy from her late uncle. As she arrives to claim her inheritance, she discovers that her uncle was involved in a sinister plot involving a group of wealthy individuals who are seeking eternal youth through a mysterious elixir.
The movie The Scorpion with Two Tails (1982) begins with Jane arriving in Italy to claim her inheritance. She is greeted by her uncle’s lawyer, who informs her of her uncle’s death and the villa he has left her. As she begins to settle in, she discovers that her uncle was involved in a secret society of wealthy individuals who are seeking eternal youth through a mysterious elixir. The society is led by a man named Falkenberg, who is obsessed with the idea of immortality.
As Jane delves deeper into her uncle’s past, she uncovers a web of deceit and murder. She discovers that her uncle was murdered by the society for attempting to expose their secrets. Jane becomes the target of the society’s wrath as she tries to uncover the truth behind her uncle’s death.
- Paola Tedesco as Jane
- Joseph Cotten as Falkenberg
- Antonio Cantafora as Mark
- Elvire Audray as Eva
- Massimo Vanni as Inspector
- The movie The Scorpion with Two Tails (1982) was directed by Sergio Martino, who is known for his work in the giallo genre of Italian horror films.
- The Scorpion with Two Tails was released in Italy on September 17, 1982, and received limited distribution in other countries.
-  https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Scorpion_with_Two_Tails
-  https://www.studiobinder.com/blog/best-movie-taglines/
-  https://files.eric.ed.gov/fulltext/ED462791.pdf