The movie Trick or Treats (1982) is a horror film directed by Gary Graver. The story takes place on Halloween night, when a babysitter named Linda arrives at the home of the wealthy and eccentric Mr. and Mrs. Carlton to look after their son Christopher. However, Linda soon discovers that Christopher is not the innocent child she expected, as he begins to play sadistic tricks on her. As the night progresses, Linda finds herself trapped in a house of horrors, fighting for her life against the deranged young boy.
The movie Trick or Treats (1982) opens with Malcolm being committed to an asylum by his wife Joan. Years later, babysitter Linda is tormented by pranks from Joan’s son Christopher on Halloween night.
Malcolm escapes from the asylum, vowing revenge on those who locked him away. At Joan’s house, he fatally stabs Linda’s friend Andrea, mistaking her for Joan.
Linda hides from Malcolm but is repeatedly attacked. She modifies a toy guillotine into a real one and decapitates Malcolm when he breaks into Christopher’s room.
Believing she is now safe, Linda calls the police. However, the movie Trick or Treats (1982) ends on a sinister cliffhanger as Christopher takes Malcolm’s knife, poised to murder Linda.
With its asylum escapee villain and babysitter in peril, Trick or Treats delivers chilling horror thrills. Linda’s resourcefulness provides respite from the vicious Malcolm, while the final twist implies further gory deaths to come.
- Jacqueline Giroux as Linda
- Peter Jason as Christopher
- Chris Graver as Mr. Carlton
- Carrie Snodgress as Mrs. Carlton
- David Carradine as Richard
- Steve Railsback as The Exterminator
- The movie Trick or Treats (1982) was filmed in Los Angeles, California.
- It was released during the height of the slasher film craze in the 1980s.
- Trick or Treats received mixed reviews upon its release, with some praising its suspenseful moments and others criticizing its low-budget production values.
- The film features a cameo appearance by David Carradine as Richard, a mysterious character who becomes entangled in Linda’s struggle for survival.
-  https://www.imdb.com/title/tt0084777/
-  https://www.rottentomatoes.com/m/trick_or_treats
-  https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Trick_or_Treats_(1982_film)